Right now I’m trying to avoid doing much grocery shopping and just use what we have in the freezer and cupboards this week (somehow we ended up with a ridiculous amount of ground beef at our last grocery shop…).
I’ve been thinking a lot over the past several days about making a HUGE change to my diet, which I’m continuing to contemplate and will be writing about soon – hope it’s not too much suspense for you lol.
At any rate, clearing out the cupboards will help get ready for that as well…
We are also starting to get more veggies from our garden, which I am thrilled to include in this week’s meal plan.
I picked a handful of yellow beans to mix with the organic green beans that came in our veggie delivery, and I think we’ll be ready for another zucchini harvest in a few days (we actually got to eat some zucchini on Sunday – no doggie interference this time!)
So here it is…
Monday Menu Plan:
Breakfasts: Green Smoothies, eggs.
Lunches: Artichokes (truly my favorite lunch ever), sandwiches, leftovers
- Monday – Blackened Fish w/Green & Yellow beans
- Tuesday – Bacon, Eggs, & Zucchini otherwise known as Brinner (Breakfast for dinner – thank you Scrubs)
- Wednesday – Roasted Turkey Breast w/Sweet Potato
- Thursday – Burrito Bowls
- Friday – Steak & Grilled Veggies
- Saturday – Meatloaf w/Baked Potato
- Sunday – We’ll probably eat at the in-laws one night this week so I’ll just interchange with whatever day that ends up happening…
Want more meal plan ideas? Check out A Little Bit of All of It, Becca Lives, Let’s Take the Metro and Job Description: Mommy – and for a TON of meal plan ideas, check out Menu Plan Monday at Orgjunkie.com.
What’s on your menu plan this week?