It always seems to come so quickly…
I can’t complain too much – we had a really fun BBQ last night with friends we don’t get to see often, the sun is shining right now on my giant zucchini plants (they’re pretty much overtaking the rest of the garden lol), Bean is napping and I’m enjoying my coffee.
And wondering what the heck I’m going to make for dinner this week, as usual…
Let’s see what we can come up with (besides ending a sentence in a preposition):
Breakfasts: As always, falling back on the green smoothie. It’s quick, it’s tasty, it’s so good for you! If only it didn’t involve so much blender washing…
Lunches: Artichokes! Sandwiches! Cottage Cheese! Yeah…that’s all I got. There’ll probably be some leftovers somewhere in there too.
- Monday – Rosemary Roasted Chicken with raw veggies (sugar snap peas & carrots)
- Tuesday – We’re eating at the in-laws
- Wednesday – Lentils & roasted eggplant
- Thursday – Garlic rubbed pork chops with roasted zucchini
- Friday – Blackened fish with green beans
- Saturday – Fresh Herb burgers with sweet potato fries
- Sunday – Beef & Barley stew
Whew…that was easy!
Hope you have an awesome week! And do share what you’re cooking in the comments if you’d like!