I’m joining Amanda Metro in sharing 5 things I’m grateful for this week…
1. My daughter – absolutely the best gift I could ever have in this life. The husband is a pretty close second. Seriously though…every time I look at her I can’t believe how lucky we are to have her…
2. Bloggers! I have been so grateful for the community I’ve been able to be a part of (and create here) over my months as a parent. I’ve learned so much – been inspired, supported, challenged…I really don’t know what I would have done without you all! And it is so humbling and awesome to me that people come here and read my words and interact…thank you! (If you want to check out some of the people who have been particularly inspiring to me, please see my blogroll on the lefthand sidebar, and several of the badges in the righthand sidebar)
3. I met a new friend this week - Krista, author of Think Mama, Think. It was so awesome to meet another AP mama in person! I’m looking forward to hanging out with her again – and to our upcoming blog post collaboration.
4. My garden – it is growing amazingly! When I first planted it I did not have very high hopes…my main experience with plants had to do with killing them. But everything is growing strong and green, and when I checked it today my pepper plants already have peppers on them!
5. My grandma – I talk to her every week on the phone and she is the most awesome grandma anyone could ask for. I love our weekly conversations and how fun she is – very much looking forward to seeing her in August!
Well that’s it for now (I’m sure I could think of more but I’m sticking to the 5 plan).
After writing this I actually feel pretty darn happy I must say!
What are some of the things you’re thankful for from this week?